Denmark is a beautiful country which is located in Northern Europe and offers a lot of opportunities to immigrants from overseas nations. Denmark is a warm and friendly country which is open to skilled workers coming from abroad in order to live and work here. If you wish to work in Denmark under the Green Card scheme, it is advisable to approach the immigration consultants at MoreVisas for careful guidance and timely help.
Denmark Green Card
An individual is granted a residence and work permit under the Green Card scheme based on a points-based system. In case you are granted a residence permit under this scheme, you do not need a separate work visa. However, a residence permit only gives you the right to carry out paid or unpaid work and not run your own business establishment.
Pre-requisites for being granted a Residence permit
• Within six months of getting your permit, you should move to Denmark and should have your own official address
• Within the first year of being granted a residence permit, you should have earned a minimum of DKK 50,000 in the country
• You should not bring your family dependents before you have an official address, have found a job and drawn your first salary
Danish Green Card Points-based calculator
• Education– Should score within a maximum of 120 points
• Language skills– A total of 40 points is allotted for this
• Adaptability– 15 points is given under this category
A total of 100 points in minimum should be scored under the above categories in order to be eligible to get a Danish green card.
How MoreVisas helps?
MoreVisas consultancy is a name that has gained a sound reputation among its clients for excellent visa services. As our consultants are well-versed in immigration norms of all leading immigration destinations, helping our clients become very easy for us. We ensure that we build a confidence and trust level with our clients by giving them good and positive results. Come to us today for getting your queries on immigration sorted out!