Australia is the most sought-after destination for many tourists, students and for highly skilled professionals to kick start their career. The country provides quality of life at reasonable means.
Australia is a stable country and is offering various opportunities for skilled immigrants.
Australia welcomes much number of foreign skilled workers to enter the country and be a part of growing the Australian economy. In order to attract international skilled immigration the country has introduced various types of skilled programs among which the Australian skilled nominated visa (subclass 190) is popular.
With this visa numbers of skilled professionals are flying Australia every year to lead a life of quality in the country. The skilled nominated visa also receives a great response among the skilled professionals.
This visa is for highly skilled professionals who qualify the points based test and are nominated by a state or territory government agency. The Australia subclass 190 visa allows the immigrants to work and reside in the country as a permanent resident.
In order to obtain this visa the applicants need to submit their expression of interest and then should be invited through SkillSelect.
The applicants can be in or out of Australia while they are applying for this visa or issuance.
What is Expression of Interest?
Express of Interest (EOI) is part of the process where the applicant needs to explain their interest in applying for this visa to immigrate Australia. In this EOI the applicant must mention their skills, abilities to migrate to Australia.
SkillSelect is an online service which helps the country to manage the skill migration program. This helps Australia to address regional skill shortages and allows the immigrants to put forward their interest to reside and work in regional Australia.
Required qualifications for Australia Skilled Nominated visa
Applicants who are applying for the Australia Skilled Nominated visa must meet the following requirements
- Applicant must nominate an occupation present on skilled occupation list
- Applicant must obtain suitable skill assessment
- Applicant must be under 50 years of age
- Applicant must attain the score mentioned in the invitation letter
- Applicant must be proficient in English language
- Applicant must be nominated by an state or territory agency of Australian government
Benefits of Australia Subclass 190
- Can reside in Australia for indefinite period
- Applicant can work or study
- Take advantage of Australia’s scheme for health care
- Can take a chance of applying for Australian citizenship
- Applicant are allowed to sponsor eligible dependents
- Applicant is allowed to roam freely in the country
MoreVisas is here to help the applicants through the visa process to make the process seem easy and stress free. MoreVisas experts take care of everything right from the consultation till the interview. MoreVisas also provide landing services where we provide accommodation in your budget and airport pickup services; this can make your travelling much more easily. Approach MoreVisas right away for super services.